Project Analyst (Client Facing, Reporting) - Columbus, Ohio
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of allinsured patientsin the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more atwww.conduent.com.
Job DescriptionReq ID: 2019-15254
Locations: Columbus, Ohio, United States
Job Type: Full-time regular
The Project Analyst’s top priority is developing and maintaining positive client relationships. This will be accomplished by determining solutions that fit the client’s needs, troubleshooting issues on site, and developing actionable reports and dashboards. This position will report to the Director, and will work fluidly with other departments. The Project Analyst will act as a conduit to facilitate communication between Clients, Operations, Client Services and CTS (Conduent Technology Services). The Project Analyst is not only active in the scope and design of systems and system specifications, but also with the testing and implementation phases of a project. The Project Analyst will often work as part of a team, serving as the liaison between external or internal clients. They are also responsible for creating requirements, leading meetings, and general project management.
Primary objectives of the Business Analyst include:
1. Building client relationships
2. Discerning and addressing operational and technical challenges
3. Actively developing new and novel solutions for clients’ needs
4. Testing solutions to ensure successful product roll-out
5. Coordinating with multiple teams to ensure tasks are complete on time and to the design specifications
Key Position Details:
• Serves as a primary liaison with clients
• Identifies options available to satisfy client needs and assesses them both for technical and business feasibility
• Documents requirements and support materials for clients
• Provides on-site technical support for hardware and software in conjunction with remote colleagues
• Works closely with technical specialists and a variety of end-users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
• Prepares operational reports in order to facilitate decision-making
• Provide operational support by scheduling meetings and preparing materials for leadership
• Develops knowledge of the client’s overall business organization, operating processes, and any governing policies and regulations over such programs
• Supports administrative and finance functions (such as issuing and processing invoices)
• Must be Business and Operations focused - Work with technical team, troubleshoot systems/devices/software when required.
• Responsible for other Adhoc projects when required.
• Requires occasional travel to additional client sites
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Information Systems, Industrial Engineering or other related field; or equivalent work experience
• Minimum 3 years' of substantial IT, business systems analysis, and process engineering experience
• Expert working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products, especially advance use of Microsoft Excel
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Willingness to learn and master new technologies with a technical aptitude
• Must be able to manage multiple projects utilizing strong planning and organizational skills
• Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
• Experience troubleshooting technical issues
• Experience with SAP Business Objects, or similar Business Intelligence tool
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
Faces of Conduent
Recognizing our employees and their journeys toward success.Learn More