Data Interfaces Lead - Concord, New Hampshire
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Job DescriptionReq ID: 2019-7637
Locations: Concord, New Hampshire, United States
Job Type: Full-time regular
Title: Data Interfaces Lead
Data Interfaces Lead for the MMIS system, who will serve as a single point of contact for all the activities / requirements around the Interfaces module of the system.
- Analyze Informatica related Change Requests (“CR”)’s and defects for MMIS implementation
- Implement CRs by working with Client and Conduent SH vendors
- Resolve defects by working with Client and Conduent SH vendors
- Coordinate Client and Conduent SH vendors for issue resolutions and blockers.
Specific Role Responsibilities / List of Activities / Daily tasks includes:
- 5 years of experience with Interfaces involving Informatica tools.
- Experience with Cognos Reporting will be a plus
- Interface Defect & CR – Work with Dev / QA team for Resolution
- Requirement Gathering / analysis for CR & Defects
- I/O File Management for various Interfacing vendors
- Env05 - Production Triage for Interface Job failures
- Interface Vendor/ Trading Partners Co-Ordination
- All Interface related Team / TP/Vendor Meetings (Biweekly Tuesday & Fridays)
- Data Mapping/ Layout Analysis
- Take care of Adhoc Requests from Operations Team and client team
- Impact analysis for clients New Enhancements such as MCO Procurement Project, which will have Interface components impact.
- Env04 - Client System Support for Client in UAT Test plan and Execution Steps
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science (M.S. in computer science preferred) or related field and 5 plus years of industry experience, including some technical leadership.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
Faces of Conduent
Recognizing our employees and their journeys toward success.Learn More