Medicaid Account Manager - Concord, New Hampshire
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Position is responsible for leading a State Medicaid fiscal agent project. This includes responsibility for managing system delivery,operations and financials. The executive account leader manages the contract, develops and maintains positive and productive client relationships, understands and meets financial targets, acts as liaison between the business and other corporate teams, remains current on Conduent offerings and sells to the customer as appropriate, and creates/maintains a positive work environment for the team.
- Ensure the account meets all contractual obligations
- Develop a strong relationship with the client. Understand and effectively communicate customer’s perspective, needs, and concerns. Partner with the customer to find solutions to problems
- Manage the P&L and meet all financial targets
- Sell offerings to the customer based on their needs. This includes understanding and following all internal guidelines and ensuring that contract language is balanced and mutually beneficial for the client and Conduent
- Lead a staff of 150-200 employees, including hiring and managing. Create a positive work environment for employees that align with Conduent’s core values. Establish a culture that consistently looks for opportunities to optimize performance
- Obtain and manage third party vendors and hold them accountable for timelines, responsibilities, and deliverables
- Manage progress and results from internal and external teams and escalate when appropriate
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years’ health insurance payer experience required, Medicaid preferred
- 5+ years’ experience managing call centers, claims, or other healthcare operations area, including staff and P&L experience
- Proven track record of improving performance
Conduent is the world�s largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it�s digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning � Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Conduent Business Services or one of its subsidiaries may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to accommodations@Conduent.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
Faces of Conduent
Recognizing our employees and their journeys toward success.Learn More