Project Management Senior Analyst, Learning Industry - Multiple Locations
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Job DescriptionReq ID: 2019-9135
Locations: Dallas, Texas, United States; Lexington, Kentucky, United States; Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
Job Type: Full-time regular
- Manage the full life cycle of a learning development project including analysis, design, development, deployment, and evaluation (including lessons learned)
- Develop scope guideline, project plan, work break structure, project budget and spend plan, timelines, risk mitigation plans for each project managed
- Manage projects to ensure delivery of client products on time, on budget, and in scope
- Ensure quality delivery of every project according to client standards
- Complete on time reporting as required by the project, client, and account
- Manage daily team activities, including issue resolution and escalation
- Manage customer expectations regarding projects and development process
- Establish and maintain appropriate communication processes with project teams, account teams, and client teams
- Develop appropriate materials to facilitate project kick off meetings and regular status meetings
- Manage project infrastructure including project share sites and time entry
- Demonstrate strong communication skills, including verbal and written, with all levels of management
- Demonstrate strong negotiation skills
- Demonstrate excellent MS Office skills including Microsoft Project and Excel
- Demonstrate attention to detail
- Manage project budget including utilization of resources and spend
- BA preferred
- 2-4 years’ project management experience across a range of industries
- 2 years’ leading instructional design project teams
- PMP a plus
- Must have prior experience in project management in the learning industry
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
Faces of Conduent
Recognizing our employees and their journeys toward success.Learn More