Web Developer - Elkridge, Maryland
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Title - Web Developer
- Be a team player who can work effectively in a team environment as a member of an application development and test group.
- Performs analysis, coding, and unit testing of existing and/or new systems.
- Provides maintenance and support for existing systems.
- Develops design specification documents for projects.
- Supports System Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- Must be able and willing to provide backup for primary on-call contact.
- Assists in defining and documenting user requirements.
- Assists in developing user manuals, procedure and training documents.
- Provides leadership, work guidance and training to less experienced personnel.
- Interacts with customers and team members to clarify requirements .
- Five or more years of web development experience in modern HTML/CSS
- Solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Solid knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong time management, priority allocation and task management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team to meet project needs.
- Possess drive to work through issues, seek team support and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Highly customer service oriented with proven ability to work with business customers as well as other team members.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More