Analyst I, Accounting - Farmington, Connecticut
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
- Assist with triggering annual manifests
- Monitoring and following up with vendors on progress
- Coordination with Procurement on upload of manifests
- Assist with reconciling lost tooling
- Performing retention reviews on excess & obsolete tooling coordinating with Vendors, Procurement, Program Office, & Government Property
- Monthly Metric Reporting
Creation & tracking of Government Disposal Schedules
- Creation and formatting of disposal schedule flat files
- Upload flat files to Government PCARSS system
- Track progress of schedules and coordinate with PLCO
- Flows disposal instructions to end users
- Report and file Scrap Warranties, End Use Certifications, and Inventory Disposal Reports
- Update SAP/AssetSmart records with disposal information
- Monthly Metric Reporting
- Record loss data into e-tools system
- Update tracking database
- Close property records in SAP/AssetSmart
- Maintain files
- Reviewing UR’s in SAP workflow
- Forwarding UR’s to applicable Program Manager’s
- Forwarding applicable UR’s to the Government
- Track progress of UR’s and issuing twice monthly UR reports
- Answering Program, Contract, Originator, and Government questions Regarding UR status
- Approving UR’s in SAP & filing approvals
- Work on site at Pratt & Whitney Government Property Crib up to 2 days per week
- Receiving property into crib and reconciling documents with property received
- Managing, updating, and reconciling SAP records for receipts/disposals into and out of the crib
- Managing storage of property in the crib
- Managing and updating Crib Disposition tracking sheet
- Creating Disposition paperwork (Scrap Warranties etc)
- Overseeing removal of property from the crib to the scrap yard
- Preferred Skills:
- Strong Communication skills and task follow through required
- Proficiency with SAP / ERP systems
- Proficiency with Microsoft Access, Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Knowledge of Government Federal Acquisition Regulations helpful but not required
- Must be a US Citizen
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More