Director, Enterprise Business Solution Architecture - Multiple Locations
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of allinsured patientsin the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more atwww.conduent.com.
Job DescriptionReq ID: 2019-17627
Locations: Florham Park, New Jersey, United States; Dallas, Texas, United States; Denver, Colorado, United States; Atlanta, Georgia, United States; Chicago, Illinois, United States; New York, New York, United States
Job Type: Full-time regular
- Shapes, interprets and helps define client requirements to ensure they address business goals.
- Understands The Company's end-to-end solutions and services which best address client needs.
- Contributes to win strategies and definition of win themes, including business case development and solution approach.
- Works with internal cross-functional team members in IT, delivery, finance, proposal management and PMO during the sales cycle.
- Deep proficiency in market trends, best practices and innovation.
- Creates innovative solution and service approaches to meet real client needs.
- Applies top-down or yellowpad estimates where appropriate in deal cycle.
- Validates against client base and business case.
- Understands financial impact and works with modeling team to quantify variation across all towers caused by changes in significant deal variables.
- Captures and highlights risks and any associated costs.
- Builds strong professional relationships with client business executives.
- Understands and addresses CxO issues in relevant business terms.
- Applies strong consultative selling techniques to advance opportunities.
- Is perceived as a trusted advisor by the client.
- Participates in client negotiations, influences strategies and leads technical contract elements.
- Bachelors or Masters degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- 12+ years experience in solution selling and/or consultative selling.
- 5-10 years experience in project/program management, PMP certification a plus.
- Demonstrates expert knowledge of outsourcing services and solutions.
- Keeps informed about industry platforms and surveys, news, leaders across the company's services and solutions.
- Applies deep understanding of technical innovations and trends to solving customer business problem
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
Faces of Conduent
Recognizing our employees and their journeys toward success.Learn More