Director, Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate Development - Florham Park, New Jersey
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
- Due diligence for both buy side and sell side transactions.
- Compile and analyze current and historical financial information.
- Work and coordinate with support teams and senior management in the U.S. on a daily basis.
- Work on financial valuation, including discounted cash flow valuation, comparable company valuation, precedent transaction valuation, etc;.
- Assist in the preparation of financial models, business valuations and other materials to be used in presentations and as support for deal processes.
- Data gathering, document review and preparation of quality of earnings reports.
- Analyzing cyclicality of target’s business and working capital trends.
- Investigating contingent liabilities, off-balance sheet items and related party transactions.
- Analyzing quality of earnings and non-recurring items.
- Reviewing target company's accounting policies for proper application of GAAP.
- Prioritize data gathered from financial reports into an Excel template that provide. valuable guidance to the U.S. based team on specific reviews of company financials.
- Review and tie out final client reports to ensure data accuracy of reported numbers.
- Minimum 8+ years of experience in the big 4 professional services firms performing audits and related services for a diverse client base and, and at least two (2) years of transaction services / due diligence experience.
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics, preferably with a CPA/CFE/CFA.
- Strong analytical, comprehension and problem solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Dedication to teamwork, demonstrated leadership experience and strong personal integrity.
- Ability to master new tasks quickly.
- Demonstrated analytical, organizational, interpersonal, project management, and communication skills, and highly developed Microsoft Suite skills (Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment.
- Demonstrated commitment to obtaining outstanding results.
- Ability to maintain a flexible work schedule as projects dictate.
- Flexibility to travel, as needed.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More