Marketing Business Partner Consultant - Florham Park, New Jersey
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Job DescriptionReq ID: 2019-17089
Locations: Florham Park, New Jersey, United States
Job Type: Full-time regular
The primary purpose of this position is to activate and operationalize the Conduent Innovation Center and facilitate experiences that help clients see the future of their industry, demonstrate Conduent’s capability and expertise, and cultivate opportunities for strategic partnership. As the connection between knowledge, technology, and experience, the role proactively collaborates with multidisciplinary teams across the organization to deliver tailored, engaging experiences in the Innovation Center that grow client relationships and uncover opportunities to bring value to constituents. This a full-time position on-site at the Conduent Headquarters in Florham Park, NJ.
- Conduct visitor-specific preparatory research and engage with relevant stakeholders (internal and client) to gather information on the context, expectations, and goals of each Innovation Center visit.
- Leverage preparatory research to tailor the Innovation Center experience for each visit by curating relevant content and customizing visitor engagement methods.
- Lead visitor tours with support from Subject Matter Experts and Client Partners as needed.
- Leverage the Innovation Center’s tools and platforms to share customized information with visitors and stimulate discussion on known needs and tangential opportunities.
- Give demonstrations of Conduent solutions and prompt visitor interaction with products.
- Facilitate interactive workshops with visitors and internal stakeholders to identify opportunity areas and explore desired outcomes.
- Utilize visual documentation methods to enable co-creation and capture workshop discussion in real-time.
- Develop understanding of client and constituent needs, interpret internal or external challenges, and push toward business goals or desired outcomes.
- Partner with business units and Client Partners to manage follow-up interactions and strategic communications that maintain ongoing connection with clients and visitors.
- Gather and analyze visitor experience metrics and feedback over time, and leverage learnings to continuously improve the Innovation Center experience.
- Maintain and update the Innovation Center experience in conjunction with the Conduent business groups, marketing and the innovation teams.
- Share client feedback and insights from visitor experiences with relevant stakeholders to enable product improvement and/or inspire new service offerings.
- Develop working relationships with clients, internal business units and support functions, vendors, and other ancillary service providers to ensure seamless delivery of the Innovation Center experience.
- Collaborate with various internal stakeholders to organize and facilitate secondary activities (e.g. internal brainstorm sessions, internal team training, thought-leadership workshops, client roundtables, advisory board panels, etc.)
- Partner with marketing and business leads to keep all content and materials related to the center and all visits up to date and current
Traits and Skills
- Convivial: energetic, conversational, and personable; knows how to entertain and make visitors feel welcome.
- Doer: action-oriented mindset and self-starter; motivated to do whatever it takes to create a great client experience, with an innate ability to prioritize and work proactively.
- Technologically savvy: comfortable using Conduent technology, Microsoft and Apple hardware, software, and cross-platform use. Early adopter and/or eager to learn new technology.
- Strategic: vision-oriented with ability to both be inspired by business goals and inspire others with big-picture thinking.
- Facilitator: capable of asking thought-provoking questions directly related to client needs, proposing inspiring solutions, and able to manage group discussions ensuring all voices are contributing.
- Dynamic: deeply flexible in approach but true to process; capable of shifting from one client type to another and improvising approach to suit a given scenario.
- Storyteller: natural communicator with a knack for telling clear and compelling stories via excellent verbal and written skills. Visual design skills are a plus.
- Confident: comfortable engaging with C-Suite level individuals and able to influence decisions at all levels of the organization (internally and external client) and across functions, seniority, and industry partners.
- End-user advocate: customer focused and consistently placing client and participant satisfaction as a top priority; intrinsic ability to comprehend and empathize with customer’s motivations, intentions, and unmet needs.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
Faces of Conduent
Recognizing our employees and their journeys toward success.Learn More