Mergers & Acquisitions Professional - Florham Park, New Jersey
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more atwww.conduent.com.
Professional II, Mergers & Acquistiions
Primarily involved in financial assessment of potential mergers and acquisitions, long-term growth strategies, and/or company integration.
- Plans, organizes, directs, controls and delivers moderate to complex projects prioritized in alignment with the client’s expectations and business needs.
- Projects may include multiple disciplines and/or significant business process re-engineering efforts.
- Manages people for programs or projects involving department or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of projects and/or programs into a finished state.
- Plans and directs schedules as well as project budgets.
- Organizes project activities that may require interdepartmental meetings and communication ensuring completion of the program/project on schedule and within budget constraints.
- Manages and coordinates projects priorities that requires critical thinking and complex problem solving.
- Leads and communicates project scope, goals and responsibilities to project team; establishes clear stakeholder expectations, and requirements of varying degrees of complexity.
- Develops and maintains reporting procedures and monitors performance in project control activities; prepares and distributes reports related to project activities, general project management, and financial issues.
- Conducts initial due diligence with prospective client/sellers when required in order to assess and/or improve the deal proposition.
- Responds to the related questions on inbound/outbound sell and buy side transactions.
- Reviews cost models to ensure accuracy.
- Reviews and implementation timelines to ensure transition processes are reflected.
- Organizes, prepare, validate and archive deal data books in support of sell and buy side transactions.
- Helps Prepare collateral and / or communications plan.
- Maintains policies, templates, checklists, project plans, presentations and standard process flows for related matters in the international deal pursuit and integration process.
- Maintains an inventory of country-specific documentation, as developed in earlier outsourcing and acquisition deals.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More