Senior Director, Client Partner Telecom - Florham Park, New Jersey
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it’s digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning – Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at Conduent.com.
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.After applying, please check your email (including spam folder) for updates on this position.
The Client Partner is an individual contributor that will:
- Manage and grow existing business in an assigned account or portfolio of accounts.
- Drive new business opportunities within assigned accounts by selling the portfolio of Conduent’s services through travel for face-to-face client meetings.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the client’s business and introduce solutions from Conduent’s collective portfolio to address current or anticipated needs. (Proven experience-creating value for clients.)
- Develop and maintain business relationships with senior level executives.
- Champion internal collaboration and coordinate resources necessary to execute on the identified client strategy.
- Support all stages of the sales process, ultimately achieving or exceeding identified sales targets.
- Participate in Account Planning activities and Quarterly Business Reviews.
- Act as a steward for good business.
- Maintain accurate Account detail in CRM (Salesforce.com) including keeping client contacts up-to-date, activities, opportunities and all documents relating to opportunities.
- Consultative account manager and seller who develops deep relationships and adds value to the client's business over the long term.
- 8+ years of proven experience in Communications, Media or Entertainment industry. Telecom experience is highly preferred.
- Strong understanding of BPO solution selling.
- Aggressive seller who is able to forge relationships with C-suite executives as well as key line of business contacts.
- Skilled in account strategy, account planning and relationship strategy.
- Experience working closely with service delivery counterparts.
- Proven track record of significantly growing existing accounts.
- Proven track record of attaining and exceeding quotas.
- Strong business analytical skills, relationship management and collaboration skills.
- Bachelor's degree in related field (preferred) or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to dig deep into a large account to uncover new opportunities.
- Possess excellent oral and written communications, including the ability to effectively present information to top management and executives (internally and externally) as required.
- Must be currently eligible to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship
- Must consent to and successfully clear all required pre-employment screenings.
This position is located in New Jersey.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Conduent Business Services or one of its subsidiaries may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail toaccommodations@Conduent.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More