Sr. Business Systems Analyst (Business Process Management) - Florham Park, New Jersey
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Title: Sr. Business Systems Analyst (Business Process Management)
- Responsible for analyzing business requirements and the analysis of information/data and business intelligence.
- Executes projects when required.
- Provides input to improve overall efficiency and processes.
- The role is responsible for understanding the business needs and working with relevant stakeholders to identify how best to meet those needs. This includes working with the business and the technology areas to gather requirements.
- The role involves analyzing and validating the documented business and system requirements.
- Can absorb complex technical information and communicate effectively at all levels to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Is able to assess and evaluate risk and to understand the implications of new technologies.
- Engage with business stakeholders for investigative work to determine requirements.
- Applies and monitors the use of required modeling and analysis tools, methods and standards in an intelligent and effective way.
- Takes responsibility as needed for the detailed specification and modeling of recommended solutions using resources, standards, methods and tools as required.
- Maintains links with appropriate counterparts within both software engineering and service delivery functions and plays a full part in bringing systems to implementation as detailed by organization policies and methods.
- Applies available standards, methods and tools in an intelligent and effective way, and produces a consistently high standard of documentation of both a technical and a descriptive nature.
- Plans, arranges and controls meetings, workshops and relations with client/user staff during system investigations and throughout subsequent development work.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with Process Automation or Business Process Management.
- BS in Information System Management, or related field.
- The ideal candidate will possess strong interpersonal skills, effective analytical abilities, and robust organizational skills.
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools like Tableau, Domo, Power BI or similar BI tools
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum principles is a plus.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More