Treasury Intern - Florham Park, New Jersey
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
- Data collection and preparation
- Review all banking services in our electronic banking system (EBS)
- Performs treasury activities related to cash flow, borrowings, debt, and capital management.
- Equipment Leasing Analysis
- Conduent is an extremely innovative firm and uses best in class business softwares. In addition to Microsoft products, interns will be exposed to tools such as Smartsheet, Oracle and Tableau during the duration of the internship.
- Interns will also have access to Conduent Learning, an online portal containing extensive subject matter and courses in project management and other diversified business topics.
- At Conduent, the use of different Oracle based softwares like Hyperion Planning will be available for interns to assist, improve and advance their IT skills.
- Project management discipline is at the core of our programs.
There would be educational and coaching sessions in standard project management practices which would create a channel for students to experience PMI standards, a globally recognized certification program.
- Throughout the summer, interns would have a tremendous amount of exposure to and interaction with the top management of the company – guiding and mentoring them to help create a valuable and enriching experience.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance and Accounting
- Specific experience with bank accounts and banking services is a pre-requisite.
- Strong Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, & PowerPoint) skills are required.
- Minimum 3.25 grade point average
- Mathematics, Business, Finance or Economics degree or equivalent to demonstrate strong analytical skills
- Experience SharePoint is desired
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- You must be detail oriented with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexibility in overcoming challenges - both technical and organizational
- Comfortable with a fast-paced, multi-task and agile working environment.
- Great learning skills and curiosity
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More