VP, Sales Leader - Customer Experience - Multiple Locations
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of allinsured patientsin the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more atwww.conduent.com.
Job DescriptionReq ID: 2019-17019
Locations: Florham Park, New Jersey, United States; New York, New York, United States; Atlanta, Georgia, United States; Chicago, Illinois, United States; Raleigh, North Carolina, United States; Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Job Type: Full-time regular
Vice President, Sales – End User Experience is responsible for leading all EUE/ Customer Experience/ Contact Center sales. This role reports directly to the Global Head of Sales and partners closely with the EUE/CX business and solution sets.
This position will be responsible for new logo and additional business sales across our product and service offerings. The ideal candidate will have well established Customer Experience/ End User Engagement (CX/ EUE) industry relationships, multi distribution channel sales experience, an analytical mindset with awareness of key marketplace trends, as well as a proven track record of building engaged and innovative sales teams. The selected candidate will possess proven ability to manage a team of sales execs with overall quotas up to $500+ million.
- Lead the development of go to market sales strategy for industry verticals that contribute to Conduent and our End User Engagement (EUE) strategic vision and positioning in the market.
- Lead the execution of Global Sales strategies by setting aggressive but realistic performance objectives, driving focus to ensure achievement.
- Lead the Sales team in developing a strategic road map that will drive revenue and improve market share.
- Lead the budgeting, reporting and reforecasting on revenue growth for the Sector Sales organization.
- Continuously analyze and evaluate key markets, vertical segments and seller performance globally to ensure deployment strategy maximizes revenue opportunities, sellers are incentivized appropriately, and that we have the key results necessary to drive further innovation and sales growth.
- Build and develop global relationships, representing the organization with key customers and industry stakeholders.
- Develop strong business relationships with the key internal business partners to understand and deliver on their needs, as well as drive their engagement with our sales strategy, tools and systems.
- Partner and Collaborate with our End User Engagement business unit on strategy and solutioning.
- Build, lead and manage a team of sales executives with credibility, drive and creativity to take risks and energize the organization.
- Attract, hire, develop and retain the best possible team ensuring adherence to a common vision, sense of purpose and shared Conduent values.
- All other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree or preferred Master's Degree in Business, Marketing or other related field.
- 8 + years as a leader Sales function.
- 15 + years’ experience in sales (national sales or global sales).
- Demonstrated experience in building and implementing a successful go to market strategy for a Customer Experience / Customer Care / EUE solution set.
- A successful track record of delivering exceptional revenue performance.
- Reputation for excellence as a sales leader and relationship builder.
- Must possess the ability and willingness to travel 30% of the time.
- Works with a high level of accountability and professionalism.
- Adept at communicating strategic vision and working through people to achieve results.
- Track record of active consulting and collaborative problem solving support, tailoring strategies to drive desired change.
- Ability to make business decisions with integrity and honesty.
- Sets high standards of excellence; continuously looks for ways to improve performance; sets and works to achieve stretch goals; invests and takes appropriate risks evaluating the potential return.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Ability to build relationships with people at all levels and from all backgrounds and parts of the world.
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and work on multiple projects or work streams simultaneously.
- Ability to develop project plans, budgets and associated documents ensuring that all materials presented meet set format standards and convey professionalism and clarity.
- Flexibility during times of change and open to multiple points of view and possible solutions.
- Awareness of key marketplace and industry trends relative to customer and consumer behavior.
- Proven success in analyzing and synthesizing data from multiple sources and filtering through data to find the necessary key results.
- Strong knowledge of sales systems, processes and databases.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities in a highly matrixed, global team environment.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
Faces of Conduent
Recognizing our employees and their journeys toward success.Learn More