Program Manager - Gardena, California
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
The Project Manager will be responsible for projects internal and external.
program operations of a government client, including profit and loss responsibility, contract deliverables/program goals, and customer care support and employee management. The Project Manager will partner directly with our client(s) to provide product/service solutions, problem resolution and develop new business. Ability to apply innovative solutions to program or industry initiatives. Involved in developing, modifying and executing company policies that affect immediate operations as well as company-wide. They have overall control of planning, staffing, budgeting, managing expense priorities, and recommending and implementing changes to methods for the business unit. Transportation experience is preferred.
- Manager overall LA Metro ExpressLanes Program including Operations, Back Office, and Lane Systems
- Project Budget Responsibilities
- Develop program management standards and methodologies to achieve goals
- Primary client point of contact
- Responsible for working with the client and technical team on identifying system efficiencies and implementing customer service enhancement solutions
- Develop and initiate industry standards to improve the overall quality of the program
- Utilize risk identification and mitigation process on an ongoing basis
- Work directly with client on strategic planning and contractual modifications such as the implementation of new policies
- Directs the activities of the project support staff and subcontractors and is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources are allocated and maintained to facilitate the successful completion of the project
- Ensures the ongoing process/system capability associated with projects and manages any changes required to meet or exceed the expectations established in project designs
- All other duties as assigned
Minimum of five years management experience of a high volume, multi- faceted operations
Program Management with P&L experience is a must
All other duties as assigned
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More