Business Architect - Germantown, Maryland
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Title: Business Architect
- Must have very good understanding of the healthcare payer space with a minimum experience of 5 years in the domain.
- Must have a prior experience in implementing/maintenance of commercial payer solution and/or Medicaid system
- Must have good experience with claims processing and adjudication concepts, along with the member enrolment and care management concepts.
- Must be able to work with the clients to create/gather requirements and document them according to standards.
- Must adhere to (or if needed, define) the processes for requirement solicitation, documentation and hand off.
- Should work closely with the development team to elucidate the requirements, enable constructive discussions / brainstorming sessions to implement the best in class solution.
- Should have basic understanding concepts like web services, relational databases etc.,
- Should be able to run queries and perform basic system analysis.
- Should be able to troubleshoot critical issues and triage with the team to resolve the issue.
- Should work closely with the client and development team during the stages of development, and conduct demos at completion of milestone, track and close feedback from such demos
- Must have excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Should be able to multitask between internal team and clients based on priority tasks
- Work Closely with Dev, architecture and Design teams to define the GUI view and platform requirements, which is the foundation of the product.
- Capability to think out-of-the-box to create new solutions as needed.
- Prior experience as a QA or Developer in a healthcare system would be helpful though not mandatory.
- Ability to validate Test scenarios and test plans, test data.
- Should be able to Review requirements, documentation and create Requirements Traceability matrix (RTM)
- Should have excellent communication (written and spoken) skills to engage with different stake holders like QA/dev team, clients, end users of Clients and Business Units.
- Ability to assess current functionality available in a product vis a vis market trends, regulatory requirements to be implemented in future version of the product.
- Ability to drive and share the requirements with Technical and Architects regarding product features to be implemented
- MS Visio to define the different views like System, technical, functional and role based view.
- Awareness defect tracking and version control tools like Jira, TFM, DevOps Azure
- SQL Server client to write data queries to validate data updated in the database table.
- Good to have skills and understanding on use of Rational Rose, Selenium, HP Quality Center, MS SQL Server client.
- Minimum experience of 5 years' Healthcare payer space/domain.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in implementing/maintenance of commercial payer solution and/or Medicaid system
- Minimum 2 years' experience writing SQL queries
- Minimum 2 years' experience in writing technical and business documentation (requirement documents, RFP/RFQ, etc.)
- Bachelors’ Degree in I.T or similar field or equivalent experience.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
Faces of Conduent
Recognizing our employees and their journeys toward success.Learn More