Capture Manager Transportation Solutions (Tolling) - Germantown, Maryland
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Assigned to Public Sector to conduct competitive intelligence and price to win analyses
- Gather competitive pricing data for bids
- Assemble and analyze competitive pricing data from competitors and previous internal pricing models
- Develop a Price-to-Win model that includes detailed research and analysis
- Gathers business intelligence from multiple sources of market data
- Creates an assessment of the market based on business intelligence and generates detailed reports on trends
- Conduct opportunity-focused research (both Customer and Competitor) to develop key foundational assumptions that will feed the PTW.
- Perform competitive analysis through collection and analysis of public documentation (news articles, company financial filings, FOIA information, etc.) and proposal debriefs.
- Perform analysis on competitor pricing based on award history.
- Perform analysis on customer evaluation and award tendencies.
- Provide constructive feedback to peer analysts in a group environment regarding PTW assumptions and analyses.
- Responsible for presenting the PTW findings, supporting recommendations/influencing results, and facilitating the transition from the PTW to the bid strategy.
- Suggest and complete additional analyses/projects to further develop PTW capabilities.
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and other practices set forth by upper management
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in capture management and business development with consistent pursuits over $100M
- Must have industry knowledge related to transportation solutions in tolling and transit
- Experience with Pricing, Price-To-Win, Database Analysis, Financial Analysis, Operations Research, or Cost Estimating is desirable.
- Critical thinking and analytical skills are required; as are strong communications skills.
- Demonstrated written and presentation skills are required.
- Ability to build and explain complex models (Excel, Access, etc).
- Must have Communication/Facilitation Skills, Strategic Thinking, Business Development and Capture experience, Web Based Research.
- Ability to present and communicate to C level executives and maintain composure when challenged and defend positions
- Solid experience with government procurement, business development/sales and proposal management
- Deep knowledge of rules, regulations and idiosyncrasies of government procurement, buying practices and budget cycles
- Adaptability to changing requirements dictated by client-driven or internal factors
- Ability to successfully manage time and priorities necessary to meet critical deadlines, and be able to manage a heavy workload in a highly competitive and visible, and sometimes stressful, arena
- Familiarity with business-related mathematics and metrics
- Strong analytical skills with ability to leverage excel, six sigma and /or other tools and methodologies
- Ability to travel up to 25%
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More