Proposal Desktop Publisher - Germantown, Maryland
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
This individual is responsible for leading and managing all aspects of government proposal response documentation, coordinating the internal flow and review of all proposal content, and directing formatting and production of the final books and materials. Documents range from a few pages to multi-thousand.
- Reviews and documents all production-related requirements within the RFP and serves as the production interface for the entire proposal team.
- Responsible for the publication schedule and establishing production deadlines.
- Using advanced MS Word features, creates solicitation-specific templates and formats all response documents.
- Maintains and customizes proposal tools and templates.
- Participates in strategy meetings and conference calls to gather/communicate information concerning document layout and production process.
- Schedules and coordinates status meetings/calls and “color reviews” in concert with the proposal manager.
- Controls and tracks text and graphics using correct processes, ensuring version control.
- Responsible for creating all document indices and requirements matrices.
- Prepares documents/proposals for review/final submission (formatting in MS Word).
- Communicates with vendors to secure supplies and assure on-time completion of document reproduction.
Attends and assists during white glove reviews.
- Prepares the proposal for book check and assists with the process
- Packages the proposal for shipment, and tracks delivery if sent by carrier.
May be required to take on additional responsibilities for smaller proposals or presentations (e.g., gather baseline documents, complete forms, etc.).
- Other duties as assigned.
Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications, specifically MS Word and MS Excel. Knowledge of MS Project and MS SharePoint is a plus. Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize are required. Ability to read and follow specific instructions producing documents with minimal errors is critical. Proofreading skills, keen attention to detail, and ability to handle stressful situations are a must. Strong organizational and communication skills (written and verbal) are essential.
Must be able to multitask. Willingness to work extended hours and assist other production staff in meeting deadlines. Basic familiarity with graphics programs desirable. Very dependable and exceptional customer service skills.
Able to lift and move items up to 40 pounds.
Bachelor’s degree and/or four years of in-house experience in document production and control; or bachelor’s degree and three years of document production and control and one year of in-house experience; or the equivalent in experience.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More