Quality Assurance Manager - Germantown, Maryland
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Job DescriptionReq ID: 2019-7591
Locations: Germantown, Maryland, United States
Job Type: Full-time regular
Quality Assurance Manager Position Overview:
Assures consistent quality of performance by developing and enforcing good quality assurance and control practices within the toll systems engineering environment; validating processes; providing documentation; providing testing resources, documentation, and managing staff.
- Accomplishes quality assurance human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves quality assurance operational objectives by contributing information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying and resolving problems; completing audits, inspections, and manual systems testing; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Achieves quality assurance systems (hardware/software) testing objectives by developing and executing test plans, scripts, data analysis, and reports through analysis of client requirements and testing programs. Ensures adherence to processes that support testing efforts through managing defect-tracking and resolution, Requirements Traceability, and participation in software and system readiness reviews.
- Meets quality assurance financial objectives by estimating requirements for each assigned project.
- Develops quality assurance plans for each assigned project by conducting analyses; identifying critical control points and preventive measures; establishing critical limits, monitoring procedures, corrective actions, and verification procedures.
- Develops and supports client-training plans to meet client requirements.
- Meets quality assurance objectives through audits, inspections, and client deliverable documentation.
- Validates quality processes by establishing specifications and quality attributes; measuring production and performance; documenting evidence; determining operational and performance qualification; writing and updating quality assurance procedures.
- Maintains and improves product and service quality by completing product, company, system, compliance, and surveillance audits; investigating customer complaints; collaborating with other members of management to develop new product and engineering designs, and manufacturing and training methods.
- Prepares quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends including failed processes, stability studies, recalls, corrective actions, and re-validations.
- Updates job knowledge by studying trends in and developments in quality management; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Quality Engineering, Systems Testing, Process Improvement, Analyzing Information, Strategic Planning, Excellent Written and Verbal Communication, Software development process understanding, Attention to Detail, Dealing with Complexity, Deadline Driven, Calm under Pressure, Mentor/Coach.
- Requires a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent relevant experience
- Minimum of three years’ experience as a Quality Manager or Lead, preferably in Tolling and/or the Transportation industry
- Strong understanding of software integration Projects; especially design, integration, and operations and maintenance of software systems
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills with proven ability to coordinate testing and quality work across cross functional teams
- Solid written and oral communications skills
- Client focused professional with experience in interacting with clients and the ability to lead QA/QC activities across multiple programs
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
Faces of Conduent
Recognizing our employees and their journeys toward success.Learn More