Capture Director / Senior Capture Manager - Multiple Locations
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Job DescriptionReq ID: 2019-10968
Locations: Germantown, Maryland, United States; Charlotte, North Carolina, United States; Richmond, Virginia, United States; Austin, Texas, United States; Orlando, Florida, United States; Boston, Massachusetts, United States; Denver, Colorado, United States; West Sacramento, California, United States; Denver, Colorado, United States; Cheyenne, Wyoming, United States; Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
Job Type: Full-time regular
Assigned to State and/or Federal Public Sector mega deals to assist in successfully winning the unit’s largest new or recompete clients. This position can be located anywhere in the U.S. near a Conduent location
- Formulates, communicates, and implements an integrated capture strategy that provides a clear and defensible justification for selecting Conduent for award against competition.
- Drives the opportunity from bid decision to contract award
- Directs the preparation, approval, and execution of the capture plan, schedule, win strategy and budget associated with the opportunity.
- Leads, motivates, and energizes internal and external team members to produce a winning solution
- Ensures the appropriate and right resources are assigned to address all client requirements and win strategy.
- Oversees development of all proposal volumes including the cost volume; leads the Price to Win analysis and leads the cost and price development sessions
- Oversees development and execution of color review teams
- Oversees execution of all oral presentations
- Develops and presents capture management reports and briefings
- Identifies capture team, strategic industry partners and assigns capture responsibilities
- Works closely with functional departments (e.g., Contracts, Pricing, Finance, HR, etc.) to assure an integrated approach
- Delegates authority and responsibilities to ensure each project works toward the maximum potential
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and other practices set forth by upper management
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Government Capture Management and Business Development, desired
- Highly organized and attention to detail managing multiple concurrent workstreams
- Industry knowledge related to Government solutions in State and/or Government Healthcare, preferred
- Strong Sales acumen
- Must be comfortable with government procurement, business development/sales and proposal management
- Deep knowledge of rules, regulations and idiosyncrasies of government procurement, buying practices and budget cycles
- Consistent Government capture experience with pursuits over $20M
- Ability to manage multiple subcontractors and partners throughout the bidding process
- Adaptable to changing requirements dictated by client-driven or internal factors
- Ability to successfully manage time and priorities necessary to meet critical deadlines, and be able to manage a heavy workload in a highly competitive and visible, and sometimes stressful environment
- Familiarity with business-related mathematics and metrics
- MS Suite skills – Excel, Word, Project and PowerPoint
up to 25%
Six Sigma a bonus
This position can be located anywhere in the Continental US (neat a Conduent location)
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
Faces of Conduent
Recognizing our employees and their journeys toward success.Learn More