Senior Director, Marketing Business Partner - Germantown, Maryland
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Job DescriptionReq ID: 2019-11219
Locations: Germantown, Maryland, United States
Job Type: Full-time regular
Senior Director, Transportation Sector Marketing
The Senior Director role is an integral part of the Marketing and Communications (M&C) group working directly with Conduent Transportation business teams.
The Sr. Director leads a small team in planning and executing fully integrated marketing campaigns and sales support activities in support of our financial goals. This team is responsible for driving awareness and consideration of our market-leading portfolio of transportation solutions working with the CEO and general managers of the transportation business.
Areas of focus include Electronic Tolling, Public Transit, Parking and Public Safety/Photo Enforcement.
The ideal candidate will have practical experience with contemporary marketing strategies, tools, and techniques as well as deep knowledge of policies/trends impacting the public sector transportation industry.Experience in account-based marketing, digital demand generation, content management, thought-leadership development and event management are essential.
- Position Conduent as a technology-driven digital interactions company that is perceived as an innovative thought leader.
- Maintain a constant interlock with Executive and Sales Leadership to set overall marketing strategy and direction as well as monitor business outcomes and attribution of sales to marketing initiatives
- Manage people and program resources against budget targets and work collaboratively across marketing teams and business units
- Design, plan and execute marketing activities that drive pipeline and accelerate the sales cycle
- Develop a strong knowledge of the Conduent platform offerings within Transportation to develop compelling, differentiated value propositions for each of them
- Lead efforts around content development, sales enablement and event presence at major tradeshows
- Manage internal and external (agency) resources on the execution of both new logo/nurture and ABM (account/deal specific) campaigns and related initiatives and program activations
- Measure and report marketing ROI and assess success against established goals.
- Strong knowledge of public transportation-related marketing (buyer behavior, purchase cycles, demand creation approaches, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree is required; Business or Marketing degree is preferred. MBA or advanced marketing degree a plus.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in B2B marketing
- Experience in marketing to government/public sector entities. Experience in international markets a plus.
- English fluency; additional second language skills a plus
- Team leader with ability to think strategically and motivate employees; proven experience defining and managing budget consisting of labor and program spend.
- Collaborative, team player with “can do” attitude, adaptable to fast-paced, changing environment; with ability to work closely and influence executive leadership and other stakeholders.
- Highly creative with experience identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate buyers.
- Must be strategic, detail oriented, and proactive with proven project management and verbal/written communication skills.
- Strong understanding of current marketing technology and social platforms. Marketo, Domo, Salesforce.comwith analytical skills to support performance analysis and reporting.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
Faces of Conduent
Recognizing our employees and their journeys toward success.Learn More