Senior Software Engineer - Germantown, Maryland
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
- Analyzing, developing, debugging, and supporting a high-volume, large-scale, multi-tiered transaction processing near real-time systems in production
- Working in Agile software development lifecycle methodology, they will analyze the requirements, write design documents and perform unit testing.
- Candidate will also monitor the production system, analyze the issues and requirements, provide solutions to production issues, and fix any bugs in the production system.
- Will identify and resolve system performance issues by analyzing the logs and debug tools.
- Will design and develop near real-time applications using C, C++, Boost library, rational tools, python, Perl.
- Will work as technical liaison, providing technical information on the system performance.
- Will also analyze new requirements and provide estimates for new development, mentor team member and solely incharge for the delivery of the project.
- Very good verbal and written communication
- 8 + Years of experience in C, C++ and Rational Rose RT tools
- 5+ years’ experience is integrating devices like camera, RF ID readers, LIDAR.
- Strong exposure to low level protocol like TCP, UDP
- Development of applications in Linux environment.
- Familiar with computer vision libraries.
- Prior experience in a similar role is required
- Please include other requirements as appropriate
- Must be currently eligible to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship
- Must consent to and successfully clear all required pre-employment screenings.
- 4 year Bachelor in Computer Engineering or Masters in Computer Science
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More