Software Engineer II (Technology Services) - Germantown, Maryland
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more atwww.conduent.com.
Title: Software Engineer II (Technology Services)
- Builds knowledge of the organization, processes and customers
- Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction
- Moderate decision making authority guided by policies, procedures, and business operations protocol
May perform one or more of the following:
- Plans, designs, develops and tests software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products.
- May develop a range of products including device drivers, patches, operating system modifications, graphics modules, etc.
- Analyzes, programs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs.
- Using current programming languages and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications.
- Plans and directs studies of potential electronic data processing applications.
- Develops and installs programs to support general business applications running on PCs.
- Designs web pages, including graphics, animation, and functionality; develops infrastructure and applications related to pages.
- May make hardware or software purchasing recommendations regarding web development.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 7 years' experience in the IT industry, involved in the complete software development life cycle including requirement gathering, analysis, design, development, deploying, testing, debugging, project management, implementation & maintenance of application in the Client/Server and Internet/Intranet environments.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in PL/SQL, Proc C, Shell, Perl, Oracle
- Bachelors’ Degree
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More