Sr. Recruiter (Public Sector – Transportation) - Multiple Locations
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Job DescriptionReq ID: 2019-12172
Locations: Germantown, Maryland, United States; Florham Park, New Jersey, United States
Job Type: Full-time regular
This critical hire will be responsible for driving Public Sector search assignments, demonstrating exceptional attention to detail, strong ability to close, and a high level of drive. They will effectively build business relationships with their assigned business groups across multiple geographies and will be expected to manage mid to senior-level search assignments from opening through close.
- Successfully manage Public Sector (Transportation) recruiting in building out a world class organization
- Review opportunities for leveraging candidate resumes to other internal clients
- Manage all assigned requisitions in order to meet Conduent time-to-fill guidelines
- Demonstrate and share in-depth knowledge of the business segment strategic resource objectives and the talent acquisition functional area
- Participate with management in developing talent resource objectives
- Manage and negotiate employment offers while following Conduent offer approval guidelines
- Develop innovative sourcing initiatives and develop a solid pipeline of qualified candidates
- Work with Public Sector leadership to develop annual and quarterly talent acquisition and talent management business plans (taking also into consideration succession planning and promotion processes) that result in a competitive talent sourcing, screening, interviewing and selection strategy, securing only the best talent for their respective business groups
- Articulate job scope for critical, strategic positions that advance the business group and business goals
- Maintain a high level of responsiveness
- Requisition management (aging, balancing, dispositioning)
- Strong MS Office, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint and contact management experience
- Strong applicant tracking system experience including iCIMS
- Collaborate with Legal, Compensation and HR as needed
- Work with Recruiting Operations to ensure sourcing and screening of candidates fully meet targeted needs of the business group
- Understand and adhere to confidential needs of our clients and candidates
- Minimum 4-year college degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of mid to senior level recruitment experience
- Ability to develop strong business relationships and manage expectations.
- Thoroughness and follow-through
- Strong judgment and decision-making ability
- Efficient time management
- Interpersonal flexibility
- Customer service orientation with exceptional communication skills
- Knowledge of HR and Employment Law
- Significant experience with ATS Systems, iCIMS required
- Strong client relationship management skills
- Demonstrate market intelligence of both industry and organization.
- Prior diversity recruiting experience required
- Demonstrate ability to influence across a matrix of business, HR, Legal and market constituents
- Experience with workforce planning process and methodology process improvement
- Ability to understand business and strategies to recommend changes and efficiencies.
- Strong track record of successfully managing search assignments
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
Faces of Conduent
Recognizing our employees and their journeys toward success.Learn More