Manager I, Service Delivery Payment Services - Glen Burnie, Maryland
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Responsible for managing multiple functions at our Glen Burnie Operations Center performed during hours covered by both a mid-shift and a night-shift.
- Functions: Inbound and outbound mail sorting for both our lockbox process and interoffice mail process; opening, sorting, scanning of remittance mail, and preparation of client specific output
- Hours: Mid-Shift operates from 2:00 PM – 10:0 PM, Monday thru Friday and Night-Shift operates from 6:00 PM – 5:00 AM with staggered schedules Sunday – Friday morning.
- Supported by Team Leads assigned to each major function. Reports to department manager
- Manage staffing and equipment resources to meet client delivery deadlines in a continuous 24 hour processing environment
- Manage relationships that support the process (e.g., equipment vendors, couriers, system support, etc.)
- Change management for new and existing clients
- Support department’s administrative functions as assigned
- Deadline oriented environment relying heavily on equipment and application software to meet client expectations. Position is required to be, or become, very proficient in the operation of both the equipment and the application.
- Position is required to provide managerial oversight for both shifts but on-site hours can be mutually agreed upon with department manager. Sunday night is required. Night shift starts the night of observed holidays (e.g. work Memorial Day night)
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More