Account Support Coordinator - Guatemala City, Guatemala
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
upporting the client services team with daily operations
- Developing documentation to facilitate and improve trainings including maintenance of the Help Center
- Development of web content on the clients’ Conduent HCI Platform, including client initiative pages, indicator tracking pages, integration of CHNA and implementation strategies,
adding indicators in IMS, etc.
- Supporting the d
evelopment of customer communications in the form of newsletters, emails, scripts
- Data entry and maintenance for Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software
- Assisting with Quality Assurance processes for new product releases
- Logistical support for customer webinars, conferences, and projects
What to expect in the first year of working with us:
- 0-3 months: Onboarding and training in the role of Account Support Coordinator.
Account Managers to start assigning client tasks and projects.
- 3-9 months: Account Managers
assign client tasks and projects as support is needed. Work closely with Manager on Client Services team operational support.
- 9-12 months:
Continue the above responsibilities. O
wnership over certain tasks and projects will begin to shift from Account Managers to Account Support Coordinator(s). Opportunity to start triaging client support requests for technical assistance.
The ideal candidate will have the following required skills and characteristics:
- Ability to communicate in English effectively, both verbally and in writing, with clients, co-workers and business contacts in a courteous and professional manner
- The ability to prioritize, manage and meet deadlines
- The ability to learn quickly and thrive in a fast-paced company
- Can explain complex concepts in a simple way
- The ability to adopt new technologies and become proficient with little oversight
- Tendencies toward identifying solutions and being proactive, showing initiative
- Willingness to lead projects alone or with a small group
- Excellent interpersonal communication and time management skills
- Ready to quickly integrate and support a strong team of professionals
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Google Docs
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Computer literacy
- Excellent customer service skills and knowledge of effective client relations.
Preferred skills and characteristics:
- Basic experience with HTML and CSS
- Graphic design skills
- Familiarity with CRM and project management tools
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More