Analyst II, Workforce Administration - Guatemala City, Guatemala
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
- The role holder is responsible to understand the business needs and identify how best to meet those needsusing WFM systems and tools. This includes working with the business and the technology areas to gather requirements for development and management. The role oversees the effort to analyze, validate and document the business andWFMsystem requirements.
- The role holder isactingas a bridge between WFM and the IT-groups, and is responible for afunctional design that supports businessrequest or opportunity and is based on the WFM COE Standards and SOP's.
- This role oversees the functional design of WFMsystemsthat will be used to implement the WFMtransformation solutions. This is done through research and fact-finding combined with a deep understanding of applicable business processes,WFMsystems, andindustryrequirements.
- The role is responsible for the development, building and maintenance of all technical WFM tools that are not part of IT-domain.
- Takes responsibility for investigative work to determine WFM system requirements, and specify effective business processes. Organizes their implementation through improvements in WFM systems, data management, practices, organization and equipment. Applies and monitors the use of required modeling and analysis tools, methods and standards in an intelligent and effective way.
- Co-operates with senior client and WFM staff as required, conducting investigations at a high level for strategy studies, requirements specifications and feasibility studies. Maintains technical awareness at a level where alternatives can be analyzed, modeled and classified according to technical feasibility and performance.
- Takes responsibility as needed for the detailed specification and modeling of recommended solutions using resources, standards, methods and tools as required. Maintains links with appropriate counterparts within both software engineering and service delivery functions and plays a full part in bringing WFM systems to implementation as detailed by organization policies and methods.
- Plans, arranges and controls meetings, workshops and relations with client/user staff during WFM system investigations and throughout subsequent development work. Takes responsibility at a high level for the proper conduct of such relations.
- Assists clients/users in defining acceptance tests for WFM systems, and takes responsibility for their proper execution.
- Advanced knowledge about Nice IEX.
- Knowledge about other leading WFM systems, like Verint, InVision and Aspect
- Exposure to business process modeling and simulation tools (desired)
- Experience in Technical Support (preferably Software Application support) processes
- Business change/transformation techniques and processes.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More