Software QA Analyst - Guatemala City, Guatemala
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Responsible for all IT strategy, development, execution and management activities, supporting secure digital innovation & capabilities both internally and externally.
Required education, skills and experience:
- Requires college / university degree.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States for any employer (This position is not eligible for H1b transfers at this time)
- Must consent to and successfully clear all required pre-employment screenings
- Requires relevant expertise in a professional, sales or technical area typically gained through formal education.
- Must have proven experience in all phases of the project life cycle in QA and experience in all phases of testing.
- Must be an expert in the concepts of test process
- Experience with working within offshore/onshore models
- Experience working within government solutions domain and being familiar with Agile environment and be able to work under a tight project schedule.
Preferred / Desired:
- Knowledge and experience in TFS.
- SQL knowledge is a plus.
- Ability to work under tight schedule.
- Experienced working with offshore team members.
- Familiarity with Agile development methods (I.e. Scrum) is highly preferred.
- Strong experience in manual testing, defect tracking and reporting
- Exceptional experience in test scenario/case creation
- Excellent attention to detail and follow-up
- Experience working in a team environment where team members are geographically dispersed.
- Analyzes requirements, coordinates with BA’s / Subject Matter Experts.
- Identifies test conditions and / or creates test cases.
- Conducts and/or participates in peer reviews of test cases and test plans.
- Creates / Conditions test data for test execution.
- Executes manual / automation tests according to the Test Plans.
- Documents test results and report defects
- Evaluates test results.
- Retests, validates and closes applicable issue type as appropriate.
- Validates release notes.
- Submits daily status report.
- Identifies and reports risks.
- Coordinates Onshore / Offshore as needed.
- Manages day to day implementation of GTS test process.
- All assigned courses pertaining to new technical / domain / learning tasks are accomplished within defined time frame.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More