Training and Quality Assurance Manager - Hamilton, New Jersey
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
- Ability to plan, manage and direct training activities for a large-scale operation
- Ability to manage CQI unit and work with peers to manage total quality improvement initiatives throughout the organization.
- Problem solve through analysis and ongoing feedback.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Develop correction action plans for areas not meeting performance standards through data analysis and trend identification
- Foster positive work atmosphere for Training and CQI Unit through employee recognition and employee communication
- Ability to champion change within a formal organization
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, strong interpersonal skills, and ability to work in a team environment.
- Flexibility and adaptability to fast paced, changing operational environment.
- Skill in coordinating activities, evaluating data, and establishing priorities
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Capable of working independently
- Ability to work with people of diverse backgrounds
- Ability to use MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook required.
Minimum Experience Requirements
- At least 3 years management experience which included responsibility for Training and CQI/QA activities
- Certification of Training or Human Resource Development from accredited college, university or training institute required.
May be substituted with a Master’s Degree in Human Resources, Organization:al Development or Management.
- Experience with design, development and delivery of training programs including training needs analysis, training evaluation and instructor evaluation.
- Experience with learning management system software applications and/or on-line training programs a plus
- PMP Certification preferred.
- Strong knowledge of state-of-the-art Training and CQI tools and techniques and experience utilizing these to implement improvements and change in an organization
elor’s degree required. Master’s degree in related field and/or professional certifications in quality assurance/CQI/total quality management and Training preferred
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More