Technical Project Manager - Hunt Valley, Maryland
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
Title:Technical Project Manager
- The Technical Project Manager will be responsible for coordinating the delivery of projects to business units.
- Ensures the ongoing process/system capability associated with projects. Create project plan, coordinate with resources, track milestones, and manage risks.
- Plan projects and prepare budget approval presentations
- Participate in all phases of the SDLC to ensure implementation of system requirements
- Implement change control processes and risk/issue identification and mitigation strategies
- Participate in or lead cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing projects
- Monitor the project from initiation through delivery
- Coordinate the review and approval of requirements documentation, project plans, testing plans and business cases
- Oversee implementation of applicable solution to ensure business needs are met in a timely manner
- Interface with business managers to evaluate level of service being provided and resolves issues as appropriate
- Organize the interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project on schedule and within budget constraints
- Plan, organize, direct, control and deliver all projects prioritized in alignment with the business units’ expectations and needs
- All other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 5 years Project Management of IT projects (web and windows applications) involving C#,.NET, ASP.NET, VB.NET, SQL Server.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems / Computer Science / Computer Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Solid understanding of PMO, SDLC and governance best practices.
- Strong Project Management skills.
- PMP Certification a plus.
- Self-starter who can dive in to complex projects and take it forward with minimal supervision.
- Proficient with productivity tools: MS Office, Project, Visio, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and SharePoint.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Project
- Must be process oriented and have strong organizational skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide competent and proactive leadership.
- Ability to establish cross-functional, collaborative relationships with business and technology partners.
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the “Submit” button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More