Senior Instructional Designer Services Analyst - Indianapolis, Indiana
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Job DescriptionReq ID: 2019-14254
Locations: Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
Job Type: Full-time regular
This is a REMOTE position within the Indianapolis, IN and surrounding area.
Seeking a candidate that will help create and develop new technology strategies based on client's needs.
- Execute and lead teams to design and develop engaging and effective learning and performance experiences, using online, video, instructor-led, and blended learning solutions, learning games, and performance-support.
- Execute processes to perform job task analysis, define measurement strategies, lead design meetings with client, conduct quality assurance checks, and develop learning assets to meet project objectives.
- Provides leadership and mentoring of instructional design teams
- Is current with L&D principles and technology and how to apply them to client projects
- Knowledgeable of a variety of digital learning solutions and tools
- Experienced in applying agile development principles
- Ability to work remotely and maintain quality communication with team members and customers
- Responds to client design needs including escalations and risk inquires related to the design and subject matter expert issues.
- Works efficiently to deliver projects on time within budget.
- Candidates should have 5 to 8 years instructional design experience
- Experience preferred in 5 moments of time and ADDIE methodologies
- Preferred BS degree
- Experience with augmented/virtual reality learning
- Experience in workflow learning
- Experience with data and analytical learning
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
Faces of Conduent
Recognizing our employees and their journeys toward success.Learn More