Analyst II, Audit & Compliance - Irvine, California
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the worl
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
- Assists in the planning, preparation, and reviewing of company compliance with audit reporting standards including SOC, AUP, ISO, NIST, etc.
- Performs readiness assessments of certain company operations in preparation for audit engagements
- Pulls evidence directly from source systems (Windows AD, Firewall logs, etc.) for audit and review.
- Exercises professional judgment to determine materiality of findings and the adequacy of IT and business operations for effectiveness and efficiency. Recommends corrective action to improve operations
- Assists company operations in preparing for initial and on-going audit engagements, including identifying risks, controls and monitoring activities
- Assist in coordinating multiple engagements with business, external audit firms, and Conduent customers
- Assists in tracking external audit fees and expenses to ensure compliance with expectations
- Maintains a working knowledge of general IT control processes
- Become familiar with operational and business process control environments
- Obtains and analyzes data and results to provide an objective, informed opinion on the achievement of audit objectives in various company operations
- Assists in performing SOC type internal audits for various company operations
- Assists in providing training on SOC and other Third Party Assurance topics to company operations
- Communicates assessment results and prepares formal written audit reports in accordance with department guidelines and discuss findings with affected management. Participate in exit conferences
- Performs post-audit reviews to determine compliance with audit recommendations
- Performs special projects as assigned by management.
- Maintains knowledge of current technology and IT auditing practices through continuing professional education.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- 1 to 2 years’ audit experience is required
- Candidate must have excellent communication skills
- Candidate should have a solid understanding of IT technology components including servers, firewalls, routers, switch, etc.
Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) preferred
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More