Healthcare Senior Analyst (Irvine, CA or Lexington, KY) - Irvine, California
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Comprehensive coverage with flexible options, including FSA and HSA.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Primary Location:United States-California-Irvine
Other Locations:United States-Kentucky-Lexington
Category:IM Business Analysis
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
- Gather and document clear requirements from the client on changes requested to IT Systems
- Communicate detailed requirements, accurate timelines, and the correct project scope to internal and external teams
- Help with planning, design and implement changes to the current system to achieve desired functionality and/or efficiency improvements.
- Create flow diagrams and design documents, to be used in project data repository.
- Gather and document existing processes and data in order to perform gap analysis between current system and desired system in order to increase efficiency.
- Facilitate discussions on various functionality challenges and design issues, between client, vendor and internal teams
- Create new processes/procedures/guidelines to improve processes and systems.
- Train team members and new associates on the billing and coding systems
- Serves as liaison between the client and development teams for technical issues
- Coordinates across multiple teams, both internal and external, to facilitate timely and quality implementations of IT initiatives
- Create system incidents/defects, provide input to help tracking and resolving them in Production and lower environments
- Coordinates activities related to the design, development and implementation of system enhancements and modifications with Dev and IT teams.
- Helps with the efficient and reliable operations of business processes
- Reviews current status of system applications and prepares recommendations for improvements.All other duties as assigned.Required Qualifications:
- 5 years’ experience in the HealthCare domain
- Ideal candidate would have worked on Claims Administration/Adjudication system
- Should have experience with a rules engine such as a Claims Edit System
- Preferred candidate would have experience with member eligibility/enrollment, preferable for the State of California.
- Ideal candidate would have Medical billing and coding certifications from AAPC
- Have a basic understanding of Web Services and how they interact with other services.
- Should be comfortable with basic queries and data gathering from MS-SQL and any other database
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
Travel:Yes, 25 % of the Time
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More
- Associate I, Mail Room & Print Services Louisville, Kentucky United States
- Medical Insurance Specialist Anchorage, Alaska United States
- Transaction Processor II, Service Delivery (Activity Based) Hamilton, New Jersey United States
Let us search jobs for you based on
the skills and experience listed in
your LinkedIn profile.