Manager, App Dev & Support - Multiple Locations
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of allinsured patientsin the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more atwww.conduent.com.
Job DescriptionReq ID: 2019-13660
Locations: Irvine, California, United States; Amarillo, Texas, United States
Job Type: Full-time regular
The Manager of Technical Services Department (TS) is responsible for overseeing all operations of the Technical Services department. The manager will lead a team of Technical Account Managers (TAMs), Technical Services Representatives (TSRs) and Offshore Technical Account Representatives. The primary responsibility of this position is to ensure our customers receive the highest level of customer service available by providing timely and accurate resolution to highly complex technical problems and concerns. This position requires the ability to effectively manage staff and multiple projects simultaneously. The TS manger will work as a strategic hands-on technical team leader to provide efficient and high-quality technical services to StrataWare platform.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides strong leadership and management for a diverse team, including recruitment, training and development, disciplinary matters and appraisals
- Responds to and resolves all assigned account issues/problems and cases within company defined response/resolution requirements or contractual obligations. Manages production Showstopper response process
- Manages change requests, CRM cases and expedites resolutions. Serves as an escalation contact for all technical issues and questions
- Manages and supports CRM system, gathers, analyzes and organizes data from CRM and other sources; prepares and communicates reports to management
- Designs, develops, and implements processes, systems, and technology to support and improve the technical support function, including workflow, case management and department performance
- Coordinates with client stakeholders regarding new open-issues status; manages special projects that improve application; ensures efficiency in service to all clients. Works closely with Account Management, Operations and Production teams, proactively seeking process improvements and establishes productive working relationships with all departments, ensuring direct open lines of communication
- Monitors production cases that requires SCRs, patches or PSWIs. Participates in MSR approval meetings and escalates issues with business justifications to development, business, and product management
- Responsible for managing TS environments and tools, working with Platform, Development and IS teams to ensure system availabilities to the team
- Performs all duties in accordance with established department and Company guidelines and goals. Assists the Director of TS on projects and managerial requests.
- Ability to provide 24/7 on-call responsibility shared with other Technical Services Department staff on a rotating basis
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Management, or similar field (business-oriented technical degrees given special consideration and technical / business dual majors given most-favored status)
- Minimum of 3-5 years of technical management experience
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on experiences and advance knowledge of application/system support and client management. Demonstrates strong ability of problem-solve complex technical issues and attention to detail in logging and tracking all reported issues into database.
- Advanced knowledge of Windows operating system, MS SQL, CRM and TFS
- Experience with Service Level Reporting a plus
- Knowledge of ITIL Process Framework
- Strong customer-focus and demonstrated experience working with/meeting business users’ requirements
- Strong interpersonal relationship, team building, collaboration and objective facilitation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn new technologies and keep abreast of the latest technological advances
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
Faces of Conduent
Recognizing our employees and their journeys toward success.Learn More