Senior Business Analyst - Multiple Locations
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of allinsured patientsin the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more atwww.conduent.com.
Job DescriptionReq ID: 2019-8468
Locations: Irvine, California, United States; Lakeland, Florida, United States
Job Type: Full-time regular
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serves as a primary liaison and facilitates working sessions between internal and/or external customers and Technology Teams (IT), to define of business requirements for systems fixes and enhancements of mid to high-tier complexity needed to meet customer and operation objectives.
- Elicits, analyzes, validates, verifies and manages the business needs of the project stakeholders on large and complex projects for our Medical Bill Review Platform.
- Writes detailed business functional requirements documents of the operational and/or system changes, ensuring requirements and proposed solutions meet business/customer needs.
- Develops advanced knowledge and considered a subject matter expert
- Writes use cases, user stories, and functional and non- functional requirement specification documents.
- Partners with product managers, product owners, quality assurance and development teams (onshore and offshore) to improve our product and processes.
- Leads both internal and external JAD sessions
- Responsible and accountable for the identification and implementation of business requirements.
- Remains current with application releases and the new deployed functionalities within.
- Delivers customer product support via answering questions, creating work items to enhance the platform or correct issues.
- Provides input to improve overall efficiency and processes.
- Design, modify and create business processes used to implement the business transformation solutions.
- Adhere to established processes and requirements management methodology and practices, while carrying out responsibilities.
- Other job-related duties as assigned.
- Prior Business Systems analysis experience (5+ years).
- B.A. or B.S. required.
- Workers’ Compensation or Bill Review Industry experience.
- Technical expertise including SQL Database, and Electronic Data Interchange (EDI),
- Experience with Workers Compensation State Reporting
- UAT experience to include the writing and execution of complex use case.
- Strong desire to learn and think critically.
- Passion for improving processes, clear and concise documentation, collaboration and teamwork.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with competing and changing priorities.
- Attention to detail, strong problem solving skills, and excellent oral and written communication.
- Competency to utilize Company software and proficiency in Microsoft software applications and a willingness to learn new systems as necessary.
- Experience in both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Capable of leading large internal and external client facing meetings.
- Intermediate level SQL query skills with experience in Read statements and ability to apply SQL Joins.
- Ability to work independently and under strict deadlines
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
Faces of Conduent
Recognizing our employees and their journeys toward success.Learn More