Marketing Business Partner - HR / Learning / Benefits - Multiple Locations
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of allinsured patientsin the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more atwww.conduent.com.
Job DescriptionReq ID: 2019-16710
Locations: Jacksonville, Florida, United States; Atlanta, Georgia, United States; Florham Park, New Jersey, United States
Job Type: Full-time regular
We are seeking a senior marketing manager to help us develop and execute strategy and marketing programs for our Human Resources and Learning Services business group. The ideal candidate for this position has a deep understanding of the human resources and benefits outsourcing market, as well as the learning services outsourcing marketplace. Our HR and Learning Services business spans the globe, delivering services to more than 10 million employees in 80+ countries. Therefore, the candidate will also have experience marketing these services and associated technologies to a diverse, global B2B audience. Also critical are a positive attitude, a tireless work ethic in an environment of change, an enormous amount of curiosity and an insatiable appetite for learning and growth.
- Lead the development and oversight of the strategic marketing plan for the Human Resources and Learning Services business in partnership with the business leaders and additional marketing manager staff.
- Oversee and participate in the development and creation of cross-platform marketing campaigns and programs designed to convey our value proposition and position Conduent’s HR Services, including HR Outsourcing, Total Benefits Outsourcing, and Learning Services Outsourcing for consideration across all the industries into which we sell.
- Own and lead our relationships with strategic marketing partners and professional organizations that help to reinforce our thought leadership and market leadership. Map out content and thought leadership strategies that support and extend marketing initiatives for all channels including online, social media, email, video and web and live events
- Define and work across vertical industry marketing teams to help execute key industry-specific demand generation and thought leadership campaigns.
- Ensure effective, branded marketing communications including the company website, print communication, and advertising for our HR Services business
- Oversee and manage Account-Based Marketing programs as necessary in partnership with vertical industry marketing teams.
- Collaborate effectively with internal marketing team, sales, operations, business leadership, technology team, and external agencies
- Support business leadership with an understanding of competitive landscape to ensure appropriate management and execution of marketing and branding messaging in each market segment and industry
- Proactively track, monitor, and analyze how the various marketing programs and initiatives are driving leads and building brand awareness
- Other marketing responsibilities include social media marketing activities and event strategy and logistics planning and execution.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 7+ years of relevant and related marketing experience required with 5+ years’ experience with creating and running content marketing and demand generation campaigns
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including excellent written and spoken English. Comfort with US-English marketing writing and style is required, with proven materials and a history of writing and developing content for a US-based business audience.
- Must have knowledge and experience marketing HR and Learning technology, platforms, and business services to diverse industries
- Social media savvy and strong familiarity with the tone of social media (transparent, authentic); blogging experience is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce.com, DOMO, webinar platforms and marketing automation tools like Marketo and Uberflip
- A willingness to embrace change and experiment with new ideas
- Demonstrated ability to manage delivery of projects in a cross-functional environment as well as the ability to multi-task in a multi-cultural environment
- Ability to work independently and with various levels of management in our organization
BA/BS in Marketing, Communications, or Liberal Arts (MBA in marketing or communications is a plus)
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
Faces of Conduent
Recognizing our employees and their journeys toward success.Learn More