Training Services Coordination and Logistics Associate IV - Kingston, Jamaica
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Job DescriptionReq ID: 2019-12129
Locations: Kingston, Kingston, Jamaica
Job Type: Full-time regular
- Responsible for designing, organizing and/or delivery training programs that meet defined business requirements.
- Responsible for sales, technical, product or other client training needs.
- May be responsible for program administration, including scheduling, communications, materials production, facilities coordination, and participant tracking.
- Provides administrative support to the learning and development function.
- Based on role, may also provide classroom training to internal or external audiences
- Senior level job with extensive work experience
- Has developed expertise in a variety of work processes through job-related training
- Generates new and innovative solutions to complex problems, and proposes improvements to processes
- Analyzes complex technical problems and delivers solutions where precedent may not exist
- Works autonomously within established procedures and practices
- May provide immediate direction to a unit or group of employees, assigning tasks, checking work at frequent intervals and maintaining schedules
- A portion of time is normally spent performing individual tasks relation to the unit or sub-unit
- Will have specialized external certification (technical roles)
- May perform one or more of the following duties:
- Deliver face to face and virtual classroom training, creating a positive learning environment and ensuring that all delegates receive appropriate motivation, direction, coaching and feedback to achieve the learning objectives.
- Assembles and distributes course materials and teaching aids
- Answers routine inquiries regarding training courses and schedules
- Operates audio visual equipment during training programs
- Maintains administrative records related to training, such as schedules and rosters, and communicates this information through computer systems, files, or responding to phone or email inquiries.
- Identifies and communicates errors, gaps or inaccuracies in the training materials
- Works with vendors and other third party sources to coordinate technical or professional training offerings
- All other duties as assigned
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
Faces of Conduent
Recognizing our employees and their journeys toward success.Learn More