Sr. Associate, IT Audit and Compliance - Lexington, Kentucky
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
- Supports the Internal Audit Managers in the execution of corporate audits; including strategic, operational, compliance and financial audits focusing on primary business risks and major corporate initiatives
- Responsible for performing internal audit reviews
- Assess the design and operating effectiveness of controls over major strategic, operational and financial risks
- Audits will typically consider controls across global functions and/or projects and require the development of an in-depth understanding of the business and industry
- Accurately identify key business objectives and related risks prior to the assessment of associated control mechanisms including consideration of the adequacy of governance
- Demonstrate a value added approach to assurance by providing practical, relevant and cost effective recommendations which assist senior management in achieving primary business objectives
- Complete fieldwork in an efficient and effective manner to ensure that budgeted deadlines are met without sacrificing depth of testing and overall review quality
- Conduct internal and external research and benchmarking to identify best practice in terms of control and risk management associated with the discipline or process under review
- Develop a thorough understanding of the assignment subject matter and demonstrate depth of business knowledge throughout the course of the review
- Draft content for internal audit scope and work program documents
- Maintain a flexible approach to ensure that scope alterations can be adopted when other high risk areas are identified during the course of the review
- Draft audit observations in accordance with company internal audit standards, ensuring that recommendations and conclusions are balanced and fair, reflecting an in-depth understanding of business challenges in the area under review
- Maximize the value of recommendations by applying detailed root cause analysis to findings Manage multiple tasks across regions/functions, demonstrating an ability to effectively balance competing priorities
- Demonstrate an awareness of best practices both internally and externally and utilize mechanisms to introduce those practices throughout the company
- Actively seek to understand the business through attending relevant training, workshops and information sessions
- 3+ years related work experience in internal/external audit, process improvement, finance, accounting or operations
- Prior experience should include significant involvement in IT systems and controls
- Working in the Public Accounting Firm (either Big 4 or regional firm) would be welcomed and wanted especially in the IT Audit area
- Experience auditing multinational corporations preferred
- Knowledge of internal control standards and techniques as well as a sound awareness of corporate governance or enterprise risk management
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with required direction and guidance
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Maintain knowledge of current accounting and auditing practices through continuing professional education
- Travel: will be required domestically and internationally
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More