Network Operations Security Engineer - Lexington, Kentucky
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
As Network Engineer you will participate in and provide leadership for all aspects of projects and programs associated with network security. The role will require you to work closely with auditing teams, third party auditors and customers. Responsibilities include documentation gathering, assessing firewall rules for compliance with corporate standards, performing firewall software upgrades and remediating all aspects of a data and voice network.
Seeking applicants with the following hands on experience and knowledge:
- Have a good understanding of the latest PCI network security requirements.
- Prefer prior experience with security artifact collecting.
- PCI DSS 3.2 Knowledge
- Have experience with reviewing data network architectures against corporate security standards, and then identifying required remediation tasks
- Have significant experience working with Cisco ASA firewalls, which includes having the ability to review ACLs for business relevance and security best-practices
- Cisco CCNA certification or equivalent experience
- Have experience performing Cisco ASA firewall configuration changes and software upgrades.
- Have a good understanding of network protocols and applications
- Have the ability to perform network traffic discovery by analyzing packet capture and Cisco data.
- Good knowledge of network design and network security
- Reliably meet deliverable timelines, possess excellent communication skills, and have the ability to work independently.
- Be familiar with corporate productivity tools, including the Microsoft Office Suite, Visio, Email, IM, etc.
- Ability to propose, discuss and evaluate potential solutions, workarounds and resolutions
- Ability to proactively identify service improvements
- Ability to apply logical thinking to resolving complex support requests and system faults
- Ability to prioritize activities in line to agreed deadlines
- Ability to provide advice and guidance and implement working solutions
- Ability to document standards and procedures, paying attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to change in the technical/development environment
- Ability to build management and end user confidence of systems through simple explanation and demonstration
- Ability to articulate issues to management, peers and others in a diplomatic, concise and constructive manner
- High level technical skills to work with the wide-ranging technical infrastructures
- High level of discipline concerning security of data and network access
- Awareness of the ITIL Service Management framework and related processes
- Having experience with a scripting language, such as Python, would be beneficial.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Good verbal and written communication
- Must be currently eligible to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship
- Must consent to and successfully clear all required pre-employment screenings.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More