Sr. Associate, IT Audit and Compliance - Lexington, Kentucky
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
- Supports the Internal Audit Managers in the execution of corporate audits; including IT General Controls, Pre- and Post-Implementation reviews, operational and compliance focusing on primary business risks and major corporate initiatives.
- Draft audit observations in accordance with company internal audit standards, ensuring that recommendations and conclusions are balanced and fair, reflecting an in-depth understanding of business challenges in the area under review.
- Review audit observations with stakeholders including any compensating controls and determine appropriate management action plans for inclusion into the audit report. Monitor the execution of management actions plans to ensure timely completion.
- Assess the design and operating effectiveness of IT controls over major strategic, operational and financial risks.
- Audits will typically consider controls across global functions and/or projects and require the development of an in-depth understanding of the business and industry.
- Accurately identify key business objectives and related IT risks prior to the assessment of associated control mechanisms including consideration of the adequacy of governance.
- Demonstrate a value-added approach to assurance by providing practical, relevant and cost-effective recommendations which assist senior management in achieving primary business objectives.
- Complete fieldwork in an efficient and effective manner to ensure that budgeted deadlines are met without sacrificing depth of testing and overall review quality.
- Conduct internal and external research and benchmarking to identify best practice in terms of control and risk management associated with the discipline or process under review.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the assignment subject matter and demonstrate depth of business knowledge throughout the course of the review.
- Maintain a flexible approach to ensure that scope alterations can be adopted when other high-risk areas are identified during the review.
- Actively seek to understand the business under review through attending relevant training, workshops and information sessions.
- Provide coaching and feedback to the audit team throughout the review to ensure audit teams operate efficiently and effectively.
- 3+ years related work experience in internal/external audit, process improvement in the areas of IT systems, finance, accounting or operations
- Prior experience should include 3+ years’ work experience performing audit reviews of IT controls for systems including Windows, UNIX, Oracle, MS SQL, and ESX environments
- Working in the Public Accounting Firm (either Big 4 or regional firm) would be welcomed and wanted especially in the IT Audit area
- Experience auditing multinational corporations is preferred
- Knowledge of IT internal control standards and techniques as well as a sound awareness of corporate governance and enterprise risk management
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of the current regulatory and international standards organizations’ IT security control frameworks and their application (NIST, CoBIT, ITIL, ISO27001)
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work with a sense of urgency
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Access, Open Pages as well as IT audit tools like ACL, Tableau, PowerShell, and Metasploit
- Maintain knowledge of current accounting and auditing practices through continuing professional education
- Travel: will be required domestically and internationally
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More