Transaction Processor I, Service Delivery - Lexington, Kentucky
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Fulfill the adjudication life cycle for health insurance claims through either data entry of information or adjudication and resolution.
- Responsible for providing support to business operations such as front end, image & data capture, and / or document / transaction content management. Provides administrative support to business operations by performing processing tasks such as data entry and scanning, or similar activities
- The work undertaken by the role holder is completed in line with the Service Level Agreement and Statement of Work relevant for the customer including but not limited to turnaround times and quality
tilizes resources for training purposes, some communication with client partners may be required
- Other tasks as assigned
- Entry Level with little or no prior work experience
- Position has no supervisory responsibilities
- A position that values speed and accuracy
- On-the-job/on-site paid training period
- Position is currently for 8:00AM – 4:30PM M-F
- Overtime may be required on short notice dependent on inventory needs
- Must be at least 18 years old with a high school diploma or a GED
- Must have some knowledge of computers
- Must be able to type 30+ words per minute
- Must be able to submit to a background and drug screen
- Must be receptive to coaching and training as minimal quality requirements are in place
- 10-Key proficiency is a preferred skill to supplement alphanumeric typing
- Attention to detail
- Ability to be a self-starter and work with a high level of autonomy but also collaborate
- Medical claims experience is preferred but not required
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More