Director, Account Manager - Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences - Los Angeles, California
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
- Growing relationships with Conduent’s largest Client(s) through cross selling of new services, using consultative selling expertise.
- Partnering with solutions leaders to develop new value propositions in digital work flows, customer engagement and clinical outcomes. Manage account-level P&L to business unit financial targets.
- Develop and support value propositions for focus areas and ensure alignment with Conduent and business unit strategy.
- Partnering with solutions leaders and Base Sales executives to promote sales of new services into existing accounts.
- Recommending and initiating enhancements to the sales and marketing operations. Establish sales goals, analyze growth and provide accurate, complete and timely submission of required progress reports, forecasts, quotations, budgets and rates.
- Developing a detailed knowledge of Conduent services, solutions and offerings certainly within pharma/life sciences, but also a basic understanding of Conduent’ s specialty BPO solutions (e.g., Legal services, HR outsourcing, F&A, contact center, etc.) and will help guide the client in major application and business decisions.
- Supporting the development of marketing plans that will appeal to a variety of customers on a global basis in order to support sales and profit objectives.
- Representing the organization with executives and clients establishes and maintains effective relationships with internal and external constituents including consultants.
- Senior level of consultative account management and selling experience developing solid, long term relationships.
- Proven track record of experience in the pharma/life science industry; account management, sales, operations.
- Advanced knowledge of BPO Sales and relationship management processes.
- Strong leadership experience, self-motivation, and excellent presentation skills to effectively present information to top management and executives (internally and externally).
- Aggressive seller who is able to forge relationships with CEO's and other C-suite executives as well as key line of business contacts.
- Skilled in account strategy, account planning, relationship strategy.
- Experience working closely with service delivery counterparts.
- Proven track record of significantly growing existing accounts, calling on new business, attaining and exceeding quotas.
- Ability to dig deep into a large account to uncover new opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent work experience
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More