Lockbox Data Entry/Payment Services Associate II - Memphis, Tennessee
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
- Perform data-entry functions primarily from checks and remittance information provided by clients
- Ensure accuracy and productivity standards are met, in accordance with service standards and department goals
- Cross-train and provide support in other areas of the department
- To work in a team environment, ensuring work is processed according to individual Client instructions and deadlines
- Responsible for keying accounts that have complex instructions or accounts that have been deemed as being sensitive
- All areas within lockbox
- Employee may be required to interact with a client during client tours or client conference calls to discuss workflow.Education and Experience (Required):
- High School Diploma / equivalent
- One year previous data-entry experience
- Minimum score of 12,000 ks/hr on numeric/alpha numeric testingKnowledge and Skills (Required):
- Excellent 10-key data-entry skills (both alpha, numeric, and combined)
- Accuracy, time-management, self-motivation skills, and the ability to function independently
- Logical decision-making rationale, with the ability to work under limited supervision
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Must be able to work in a confidential environment.
- Basic PC skills (production program is trained internally)Working Environment:
- Flexible in regards to working extended hours as volumes dictates.
- Must work in an ergonomically-correct environment.
- Sitting position (95%)
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More