Lockbox Remittance/Payment Services Associate II - Memphis, Tennessee
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Hours: Friday through Tuesday, 6:30am - 4:00pm
- Operating mail extraction units, making payment processing decisions based on customer requirements
- Performing manual and/or automated sorting of work based on client instructions
- Stage work in an accurate and presentable format for customer capture
- Presenting “clean” documents for capture
- Meeting or exceeding department productivity and accuracy standards
- Cross-train to support all areas of the Lockbox departmentOther Responsibilities (Non-Essential Duties):
- Various functions within the Lockbox department
- Other modules (RDE, Scanning, Mail Distribution, Validations, etc.)Education and Experience (Preferred):
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Prior working experience within a payments/remittance processing environmentKnowledge and Skills (Required):
- Basic computer operating knowledge (touch screen, mouse, reboot, etc)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Excellent hand-eye coordination
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Basic troubleshooting
- Good communication skills
- Customer-focused, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Acquired basic skills to perform routine tasks
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More