Payment Services Associate II - Memphis, Tennessee
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
- Perform data-entry functions primarily from checks and remittance information provided by clients
- Ensure accuracy and productivity standards are met, in accordance with service standards and department goals
- Cross-train and provide support in other areas of the department
- To work in a team environment, ensuring work is processed according to individual Client instructions and deadlines
- Responsible for keying accounts that have complex instructions or accounts that have been deemed as being sensitive
- All areas within lockbox
- Employee may be required to interact with a client during client tours or client conference calls to discuss workflow.Education and Experience (Required):
- High School Diploma / equivalent
- One year previous data-entry experience
- Minimum score of 12,000 ks/hr on numeric/alpha numeric testingKnowledge and Skills (Required):
- Excellent 10-key data-entry skills (both alpha, numeric, and combined)
- Accuracy, time-management, self-motivation skills, and the ability to function independently
- Logical decision-making rationale, with the ability to work under limited supervision
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Must be able to work in a confidential environment.
- Basic PC skills (production program is trained internally)Working Environment:
- Flexible in regards to working extended hours as volumes dictates.
- Must work in an ergonomically-correct environment.
- Sitting position (95%)
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More