HR Operations and Delivery Analyst II - Monterrey, Mexico
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of allinsured patientsin the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more atwww.conduent.com.
Job DescriptionReq ID: 2019-16158
Locations: Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico
Job Type: Full-time regular
The HR Operations & Delivery Analyst, II, (Professional I)–ADAAA, HR Background Adjudications/I9 Compliance will, among other things:
- Provide entry level support for multiple inboxes under HR Backgrounds & Adjudications, ADAAAA and I9 Compliance with administrative duties as assigned
- Create ADAA cases using the ADAAA Referral form and support correspondence with managers/supervisors about ADAAA claims
- Ensure follow-up phone calls with employees, supervisors, and physicians as applicable for ADAAA as requested.
- Audit and review TrakWeb entries/documentation as required for all steps taken to ensure ADAAA compliance with internal and external federal US regulatory requirements.
- Create/Manage background reporting including ordering backgrounds and ensure that all required background checks were conducted in accordance with CONDUENT practices and applicable law.
- Manage entry level responses to requests for background contract renewal requests and ensure contractual compliance for backgrounds, drug tests and Global OIG/GSA, which (includes ordering backgrounds and drug tests
- Assist with background check practices in areas outside of hiring/employment such as volunteers, subcontractors and temporary labor.
- Monitor and perform duties as needed for I9’s:
- Audits all incoming I9 forms and documentation, manages follow-up required to ensure each I9 is compliant with US federal law
- Participates and provides oversight for I9 compliance Learning Services training and testing for Company I9 Verifier Program
- Conduct annual internal I9 audit on active and inactive I9’s for completeness and accuracy following federal requirements.
- Supports all manual I9, as applicable, for proper record keeping.
- Prepare I9 exception reporting and notifies leadership of noncompliant I9s following escalation procedures.
- Escalate inquiries regarding validity of I9 supporting documentation and procedural questions.
- Support vendor relationship and all I9 data into the E-verify system on new hires and rehires to ensure employment eligibility.
- Investigate and ensure proper notifications are delivered in a timely manner for all discrepancies with E-verify results; following escalation process to ensure compliance.
- Additional assignments and tasks as required or needed
- Models compliance with CONDUENT practices and procedures and supports the company’s mission, values and focus
- Minimum of 2 – 4 years’ HR experience.
- Familiarity with anti-discrimination statutes, rules and regulations, E-Verify, ATS, ADAAA Accommodations and HR Systems.
- Ability to understand and operate in an environment with regulatory/compliance requirements.
- Strong interpersonal, communication (written and oral) skills and ability to learn quickly.
- Ability to build influence through logical and convincing decision making.
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to manage a high volume of workflow and multi-task.
- Advanced level of skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated focus on ethics and integrity.
- Analytical Skills: Must be able to think and reason to solve complex issues.
- Problem Solving: Must be able to provide recommendations and solutions within, US federal, state requirements for Conduent ADAAA guidelines, HR Background Adjudications and I9 Compliance.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
Faces of Conduent
Recognizing our employees and their journeys toward success.Learn More