Senior Graphic Artists Analyst - Monterrey, Mexico
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of allinsured patientsin the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more atwww.conduent.com.
Job DescriptionReq ID: 2019-17269
Locations: Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico
Job Type: Full-time regular
Proposal Graphic Designer
Conduent is seeking a talented proposal designer to create information graphics and oral presentations. Please make sure to provide samples of your work and a resume.
- Using Adobe Creative Suite skills, conceive, design, lays out, and coordinate information graphics and creative artwork in accordance with Request for Proposal (RFP) requirements
- Demonstrate visual expertise including gathering raw data from various sources and developing comprehensive and visually engaging designs
- Develop oral presentations in PowerPoint
- Demonstrate an understanding and execution of typography and design principles
- Work with capture team personnel, proposal teams, and other internal clients to conceptualize what they are trying to convey and the best way to visually communicate that information
- Participate in design meetings to identify new product ideas and optimize existing products
- Formally and informally communicate project status
- Share ideas with internal team on best practices around visual designs, usability, and supporting technologies
- Ensure adherence to version control, file naming, and file maintenance procedures
- Create products and services that adhere to design and brand guidelines
- Proofread and perform quality checks on one’s own work and the work of others, as assigned
- Maintain portals, proposal archives, and libraries in compliance with procedures/standards
- Continually research trends in design, marketing, and communications
- Assist Proposal Coordinators with preparations and materials for proposal review meetings, book checks and packaging
- Ensure that all deadlines are met with value-added services and high-quality products
- Work collaboratively and productively to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Participates in training, as required
- Weekend availability required
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Education, Skills, and Experience Requirements:
- Expert skills in Adobe Creative Suite
- Expert MS PowerPoint skills
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous government proposal experience.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
Faces of Conduent
Recognizing our employees and their journeys toward success.Learn More