WFM Business Partner - Monterrey, Mexico
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
WFM Business Partner focus on adding value by:
- Managing Communication Lines and assure meeting structures (Planner, Traffic/RTA, Operations)
- Secure Organization:al Structure, Process and Standard Operational Procedures
- Assure Quality Control
- Secure COPC and Conduent Standard Approach alignment
- Giving advice to Operational Management and endorsing Continues Improvement
Strong communication skills (on different levels within the organization) spoken and written in local and English language.
- Effective and strong operational language proficiency of Business English and any other required languages to perform the job.
- Advanced proficiency of mathematical and analytical skills.
- Advanced proficiency of communication skills and interview/meeting structures.
- Strong collaboration skills.
- Basic computer skills and elementary proficiency and knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) and Windows/Mac OS X.
- Ability to focus on performance and results, and to act accordingly.
- Proficiency and experience with forecasting, capacity management, production and/or personnel planning.
- Advanced problem signaling and solving skills.
- Advanced proficiency and knowledge of MS Office (Excel).
- Knowledge of and/or experience with WFM systems, preferably NICE IEX 6.4 or InVision.
- Knowledge of general contact center processes.
- Leadership skills.
- Coaching skills and experience.
- Project, time and change management skills.
- Knowledge of the COPC methodology.
- Knowledge of the Lean Six Sigma methodology.
- Experience in applying coaching and leadership skills at management level of small teams.
- Elementary knowledge of the complete WFM process, specific calculations, procedures, tools and terminology.
- Experience and skills in HR management or processes.
- Proficiency to organize, host, plan and participate effectively in an (internal and external) meeting.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More