Analytics Product / Platform Manager - Morrisville, North Carolina
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
We manage interaction s with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
Title: Analytics Product / Platform Manager
The Analytics Product / Platform Manager will be part of a Analytics Practice responsible for developing the vision & driving the strategy, planning and execution for analytics platform and solutions offered by various Conduent businesses. The candidate will be expected to actively participate in defining and driving our analytics strategy, and roadmap. Candidate will work with diverse Conduent business units to identify, define and evaluate analytics offering opportunities and with the technical team to execute data science driven projects as we build out capabilities and our architecture.
- Define innovative data and analytics offerings, associated use cases and requirements based on industry understanding, input from customers, business and sales, and technology direction
- Evaluate existing and new technologies, market trends and competitive offerings. Also benchmark analytics offerings business models in our market
- Define our vector of differentiations (VODs) and competitive positioning. Develop novel ways to monetize new technology innovations
- Help prioritize product and customer requirements into our platform and offering roadmap
- Identify how to effectively use and integrate partnerships into proposed platform and business models
- Work closely with LoB offering owners, and the implementation teams including data scientists, solution architects, etc. to communicate and enable the customer value, achieve business objectives, and deliver the product opportunity
- Evangelize and promote our analytics capabilities and strategy both internally as well as externally (e.g., Webinars, Demos, white papers, Training, Client Presentations)
- Perform product writing and assistance for proposals, marketing documents, RFI and RFPs
- Attend industry events and conferences to stay current on industry trends, challenges, and potential market opportunities
- 10+ years’ of experience in product development from market strategy through ideation, prototyping to product launch including at least 5 years in data and analytics offerings space
- Strong business acumen with ability to draw connections between data modeling activities and business challenges / opportunities
- Responsible for gathering and documenting the detailed offering and platform requirements
- Customer focused with strong technical/business writing skills and demonstrated success in cross business leadership roles
- Understanding of data science trends and future state technologies and their applicability to business process analytics
- In depth understanding of best-in-class model and data configuration and development tools and processes
- Ability to work collaboratively with development/implementation staff through the define, design and build phases of new offerings and platform
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s preferred
- Ability to quickly learn new technology and industry domains and interact in a rich way with the research and engineering communities in addition to lines of business
- Strong oral communications skills including ability to make presentations and prospect with clients
- Strong analytical skills, computer skills and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team with limited supervision
- Experience working with remote and global teams
- Excellent collaboration and negotiation skills
- Ability to travel (25%) may be required
- Proven program management skill set
- Results driven with a positive can do attitude
- Prior experience in a similar role is required
- Must be currently eligible to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship
- Must consent to and successfully clear all required pre-employment screenings.
This position is located in Morrisville NC.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the “Submit” button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More