BI Data Engineer - Morrisville, North Carolina
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today. After applying, please check your email (including spam folder) for updates on this position.
- Engineer a modern data pipeline to collect, organize, and process data from disparate sources.
- Performs data management tasks, such as conduct data profiling, assess data quality, and write SQL queries to extract and integrate data
- Develop efficient data collection systems and sound strategies for getting quality data from different sources
- Consume and analyze data from the data pool to support inference, prediction and recommendation of actionable insights to support business growth
- Design and develop ETL processes using tools and scripting. Troubleshoot and debug ETL processes. Performance tuning and optimization of the ETL processes
- Provide support to new of existing applications while recommending best practices and leading projects to implement new functionality
- Collaborate in design reviews and code reviews to ensure standards are met. Recommend new standards for visualizations
- Learn and develop new ETL techniques as required to keep up with the contemporary technologies
- Reviews the solution requirements and architecture to ensure selection of appropriate technology, efficient use of resources and integration of multiple systems and technology
- Support presentations to Customers and Partners
- Advising on new technology trends and possible adoption to maintain competitive advantage
- 5+ years of related experience is required
- A BS or Masters’ degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline is required
- ETL experience with data integration to support data marts, extracts and reporting
- Experience connecting to varied data sources
- Excellent SQL coding experience with performance optimization for data queries
- Understands different data models like normalized, de-normalized, stars, and snowflake models. Worked with transactional, temporarl, time series, and structured and unstructured data
- Worked in big data environments, cloud data stores, different RDBMS and OLAP solutions
- Experience in cloud-based ETL development processes
- Experience in deployment and maintenance of ETL Jobs
- Is familiar with the principles and practices involved in development and maintenance of software solutions and architectures and in service delivery
- Has strong technical background and remains evergreen with technology and industry developments.
- Demonstrated ability to have successfully completed multiple, complex technical projects
- Prior experience with application delivery using an Onshore/Offshore model
- Experience with business processes across multiple Master data domains in a services based company
- Demonstrates a rational and organized approach to the tasks undertaken and an awareness of the need to achieve quality
- Demonstrates high standards of professional behavior in dealings with clients, colleagues and staff
- Is able to make sound and far reaching decisions alone on major issues and to take full responsibility for them on a technical basis
- Strong written communication skills. Is effective and persuasive in both written and oral communication
- Experience with gathering end user requirements and writing technical documentation
- Time management and multitasking skills to effectively meet deadlines under time-to-market pressure
- Requires some travel (on average 10%-20%)
- Prior experience in a similar role is required
- Must be currently eligible to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship
- Must consent to and successfully clear all required pre-employment screenings.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More